Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bullet Points

If you can't complain on your secret blog, where can you complain?

*I have been on antibiotics almost continuously for the past month. UTI, Strep, UTI again. Nothing makes you temporarily forget about your unabating nausea like UTI pain for a day. Thank God for doctors who unquestioningly call in antibiotics. And the 24-hour pharmacies that dispense them.

*Pregnancy books are unhelpful and uninformative the third time around. I don't need a book to tell me to take a nap when I am tired, or that I should give up my one cup of coffee in the morning even though there is little to no evidence that 150mg of caffeine is at all harmful to the baby. What I need is a book entitled "How to Effectively Manage Your Pregnancy, While Not Completely Neglecting the Two Children You already Have."

*Speaking of the two children I already have, they both have colds AGAIN. Please, God, do not let me get sick. March is a mere two days away, please let this be the end of Sick Season.

And now for a non-complaint:
*I am having a baby! I LOVE having babies! I want to see those little eyes for the first time! I want to smell and kiss that fuzzy head continuously as if there is a magnet drawing me to it! I want to nurse, rock, and cuddle over and over again! 231 days can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment