Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Hard to Plan Ahead With Zofran

Case in point:
Last night the sister-in-law and I, and our combined five kids ate dinner at the in-laws. Nephew suggested Chinese, and I agreed, because my girls are always happy with one specific chicken and rice dinner from that restaurant. I; however, in my extremely nauseated state, did not order anything. I was feeling so yucky before we left that I popped another Zofran just so I could function without drawing too much attention to my "secret" pregnancy. (I wore maternity velour sweats and sat there and ate nothing, so I'm not sure how much of a secret it is, but whatever.) The good news was that by the time we were halfway to the in-laws' I was feeling A LOT better. The bad news was that I had not ordered any food! I should have thought about how I would feel after taking the meds, but I am too scared to start relying on the Zofran as a miracle, only to then have it disappoint me. It's hard to plan ahead indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment