Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Due Date Rocks

And here's why:

My kids will be in camp this summer (Sophie, 5 days a week, Lilah 3), so I can relax by the pool. I will not care what I look like in a swim suit. In fact, I would much rather be very pregnant during swim suit season than just have had a baby. And by my ninth month it will no longer be unbearably hot outside!

Once both kids start school I will have a nice 6 weeks alone to nest, nap, etc.

I am due right smack in the middle of Jewish Holiday Season. This means I am cleared of any obligations to host meals! And I don't have to fast on Yom Kippur! And my parents can come stay with us for the week of Sukkot and I can have a nice recovery period!

During the baby's first few months it will be cold out. While I will have to deal with getting everyone out of the house with all of the winter clothing and accessories (which adds about 15 minutes) the baby will be chilling in his/her bundle-me-covered carrier. One less person to worry about during departure time. By the time s/he is out of the carrier it will be nice out again!

I am due near two awesome people's birthdays: My dad (13th) and John Lennon (9th). Delivering on either of those days would be amazing. I'm going to try my darnedest to make it happen.

My good friend called to tell me she is due around the same time! I love having a due date buddy! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment